If you’re into education, you’ll want to know about these online resources. Don’t forget to check out Lifeinthefastlane.com on a daily basis!
Education in EM/CC
- Academic Life in Emergency Medicine — the original blog for emergency medicine academics by Michelle Lin and team.
- Better in Emergency Medicine — Robert Cooney’s blog on becoming a better academician, running a better emergency department, making emergency care safer, and becoming a leading force for change.
- EMRAP: Educator’s Education — Our own Rob Roger’s groundbreaking podcast on education in emergency medicine.
- R&R in the FASTLANE — A free weekly resource that harnesses the power of social media to allow some of the best and brightest emergency medicine and critical care clinicians from all over the world tell us what they think is worth reading from the published literature.
- The LITFL Review — Your regular and reliable source for the highest highlights, sneakiest sneak peaks and loudest shout-outs from the webbed world of emergency medicine and critical care. Each week the LITFL team casts the spotlight on the best and brightest from the blogosphere, the podcast video/audiosphere and the rest of the Web 2.0 social media jungle to find the most fantastic EM/CC FOAM (Free Open Access Meducation) around.
Education in other medical specialties
- Wishful thinking in medical education — Anne-Marie Cunngham is a GP and Clinical Lecturer in Cardiff University, Wales who explores the use of new technologies to further medical education but not just for the sake of it.
Education and eLearning
- Edudemic — online magazine covering the leading edge of learning.
Education apps and online tools